Sunday, January 1, 2012

PLH's Top Ten Book Suggestions for 2012

So, one of my friends asked for some book recommendations... a few days ago. Here they are, in no particular order. Enjoy!

1. Reality Bites Back: The Troubling Truth about Guilty Pleasure TV

2. The Handmaid's Tale

3. Young Miles & Review

4. The Left Hand of Darkness

5. And Then There Were None & Review

6. Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society and Neurosexism Create Difference & Review

7. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & Review

8. The Book of Lost Things

9. A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire

10. Warbreaker

They're all pretty awesome, although it's kind of obvious now that I look at this list my preferences are skewed towards gender politics and I prefer fantasy over science fiction. Anywho.

... Now I'm all out of books! Does anyone else have some suggestions of their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment